20 April, 2013

Jackie


20 Apr 13 (Sat)

     Jackie
     1000m Row
     50 Leg Press   (60lb)
     30 Pullups      (assisted -160lb)
     ***  13min       (including equipment setups)

     Cooldown
     300m Row

  I much prefer chipper-WODs like Jackie. A chipper is when there's several exercises that you go through once; it's like a wood-chipper, something goes through it once and comes out the other side wrecked. To me, there's less monotony than a multi-rounder, and there's a feeling of accomplishment or relief when you finish each section.

  I've been getting most of these recent workouts from Crossfit Mom. I adjust the movements as necessary for knees, and usually raise the weights somewhat. Their advanced or intermediate WODs are just right for my easing back into working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment