05 July, 2012

Squats & Bench


5 Jul 12 (Thu)

Strength

    3 Rounds
    5 Box Squats  (140lb, 160, 160)

    3 Rounds
    5 Bench Press  (90lb, 110, 115; Smith Machine)

    Cooldown
    500m Row

  It turns out that the Smith machine for bench presses adds essentially zero weight, so the previous bench weights using it should come down a bit.   :/   Oh, well. I should really have taken more notice when I said that it seemed easier than using a bar.   :P

  I'm really liking the CF Football strength WODs. They cover the essential lifts in a decent variety of combinations, and are short enough to knock out in limited time.

  Picture is of Camille Leblanc-Bazinet again... because geez, look at her. Here's a few videos of her being awesome and adorable.

  She's engaged to Dave Lipson now (who's a nice guy, so I'll forgive him  :P ), and I just realized that her name'll be Camille Leblanc-Bazinet-Lipson. Nice.   XD

No comments:

Post a Comment