29 April, 2012

Rows & Squats


29 Apr 12 (Sun)

    Warmup
    20 Pullups         (assisted 140lb)
    20 Bench Press  (75lb)
    20 Situps

    4 Rounds
    250m Row
    10 Box Squats    (115lb, 95, 95, 95, 95)
    ***  ~12min

    Cooldown
    35 KB Swings     (30lb)

  Wasn't able to use as much weight for the squats as I was hoping, but being able to do any squats is better than not. I'll start putting air squats in the warmup soon, and that'll help with technique a bit.

  It still bugs me to write un-hyphenated warmup, pullups, and the like, but I've made a decision to not care about that particular grammatical anomaly for the sake of reading ease & cleanliness. In a blog, anyway.   :P

  I think that I'm due for an outdoorsy or unusual workout or two. Need to break up the movements that have become standard. Of course, it's a good sign that I've been consistent enough to have standards; so there's that.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment