21 May, 2013

Deadlift & Rowing


21 May 13 (Tue)

     Warmup
     300m Row

     Strength
     5-Rep-Max Deadlift   (to 215lb)

     10 Rounds
     100m Row
     45sec Rest
     **  Went 20sec for each 100m (1:40/500m pace)

     Cooldown
     300m Row

  Right on pace for increasing of Deadlift weight; +10lb from last time. If I recall correctly, my previous PR for 3reps was 315lb, so still a ways to go.

  I think that I'm gonna stick to the CF Football WOD-schedule for a bit. They seem to have a good mix of strength, power, & speed with two days off per week(M-T---T-F-S---). I've been taking my strength workouts from there anyway. CF Football

  I probably would use the CF Endurance schedule, but it'd be hard to fit in the extra endurance WODs. Do-able, but annoying. I may still use their swimming-WODs once in a while, and their programming is still top-notch. CF Endurance

  Here's a video about Gabe Subry's experience at the 2012 Regionals. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment